The IoT microconference is back for its fourth year and our Open Source HW / SW / FW communities are productizing Linux and Zephyr in ways that we have never seen before.
A lot has happened in the last year to discuss and bring forward:
- The Zephyr Project released LTSv2
- PyFive went from concept to an Open Source Silicon SoC via Google's eFabless shuttle. How will Open Source Silicon affect IoT?
- Apache Thrift running in Zephyr. A new entry in the IoT toolbox.
- Linux-wpan gains mac802154 support for scanning, beaconing and coordinator handling
- The Sound Open Firmware (SoF) project combines Linux ASOC drivers with Zephyr audio DSP firmware
- The Oniro Project breaks ground with a Matter + OpenThread gateway blueprint
- A Matter open source project is being actively developed..
- Linux-and-Zephyr-based products built with Yocto..
Each of the above items were large efforts made by Linux centric communities actively pushing the bounds of what is possible in IoT.
Whether you are an apprentice or master, we welcome you to bring your plungers and join us for a deep dive into the pipework of Linux IoT!