Current problems of interest to kernel developers who focus on memory management:
- Multi-generational LRU vs traditional LRU
- Do we need three different slab allocators?
- How far do we take the folio conversion?
- Can we handle page pinning and page mapcount more effectively?
- How can we effectively cache reflinked files?
- Can we support 1GB pages other than through hugetlbfs?
- How should we handle memory failures better?
More problems will undoubtedly present themselves before the start of the conference.