The Containers and Checkpoint/Restore Microconference focuses on both userspace and kernel related work. The micro-conference targets the wider container ecosystem ideally with participants from all major container runtimes as well as init system developers.
Contributions to the micro-conference are expected to be problem statements, new use-cases, and feature proposals both in kernel- and userspace.
- User namespace improvements
- System call interception
- LSM improvements and LSM namespacing
- CGroup2 transition, emulation and future extensions
- Memory isolation
- CRIU and hardware security features
- Restartable sequences (rseq()) support
- Shadow stacks support
- GPU support (and other directly accessed hardware)
- Checkpoint/Restore standardization effort (driven by HPC)
- Kubernetes support